Hmm, it seems we are little due for an introduction of the people behind this tiny blog, Tamato and Leek! Since this was all of my fantastic idea anyways, I guess I will do the honor of introducing myself, Tamato, to you first.
As one can probably tell from the blog, I love food (almost as much as I love Leek)! However, despite my love for it, I am a fairly picky eater too (which I think is fairly contradicting... welps, that's Tamato for you)! I do try to force myself to try new things at times, but I am always scared that I would try it and end up not liking it and then having wasted $___! This is a problem because I like to watch my wallet as much as possible, squeezing as many pennies out of it as I can! Oh boy, you should see me when I hit a deal! I rave on and on about them for the longest time ever, you can confirm that with Leek =P
But yes, money aside, I really like to eat, and at times when I am feeling not too lazy or feel like I want to please some people, I like to cook too! This blog will soon be filled with many more food reviews and recipes! We have yet to post up the first recipe, but hopefully that will come soon, when Leek and I get together on what recipe to first post!
Just for this blog, Leek and I have decided to venture more! Meaning instead of eating just what we like best at the restaurants we frequent the most, we have decided to try a variety of foods at different places! We also need to get into the habit of snapping the photos of the food before we dig in! We get super hungry at times staring at the food staring back at us!
Speaking of photos, I do sincerely apologize for the quality of the pictures on this blog! I try, but I am just not built as a photographer! I guess it does not help that my camera is of a low quality one, so please bear with the pictures and just imagine them a little less blurred and slightly more yummy and such =)
Anyways, I guess that is it for my little blurb today, feeling a bit tired after a long day. I will add more maybe in a future posting, but hopefully this has helped you to learn a teeny tiny bit about me! Looking forward to Leek's post tomorrow ^_____^ <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment