Its time for my introduction too! Sorry for the late post, I was preoccupied yesterday. I am Leek! I am the more silly of the two, and sometimes (or often, depending on your interpretation), what I say may not make sense at all. Still, I joined Tamato in this blog due to our love of food and to each other!
I do like to eat, but certainly not to the degree that Tamato does. She is far more willing to try new things than I do, but I usually go along with what she tries. However, I am allergic to nuts, so it may bias my ratings toward nut-containing foods. More or less, as long as the food does not contain nuts, and my friends aren't dropping dead from eating it, I will try it out as well.
My favourite foods are virtually anything containing noodles (unless it has nuts in it, then blah). I also like Transformers and the game Halo, but I won't recommend you try eating those.
As both of us are poor university students, we really can't afford very expensive meals. Also, we tend to spend more time with our studies than going out to eat (in theory). Nonetheless, we will still attempt to review decently-looking stuff. So, for any readers out there, Tamato and I hope you will enjoy reading our blog!
I do like to eat, but certainly not to the degree that Tamato does. She is far more willing to try new things than I do, but I usually go along with what she tries. However, I am allergic to nuts, so it may bias my ratings toward nut-containing foods. More or less, as long as the food does not contain nuts, and my friends aren't dropping dead from eating it, I will try it out as well.
My favourite foods are virtually anything containing noodles (unless it has nuts in it, then blah). I also like Transformers and the game Halo, but I won't recommend you try eating those.
As both of us are poor university students, we really can't afford very expensive meals. Also, we tend to spend more time with our studies than going out to eat (in theory). Nonetheless, we will still attempt to review decently-looking stuff. So, for any readers out there, Tamato and I hope you will enjoy reading our blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment